Duct Tape: General Purpose (PC 600S) Silver Shurtape - Case
Shurtape PC-600 All-purpose grade cloth duct tape for use in industrial, carpet, plumbing, HVAC, sealing, waterproofing, patching, remediation and restoration applications. This high-tack, co-extruded duct tape conforms well to a variety of surfaces, tears easily by hand and will not twist or curl during application for ease of use. Available in multiple colors. Shurtape PC600 Duct Tape 2 inch or 3 inch x 60yds
24 rolls for 2 inch per case.
16 rolls for 3 inch per case.
- All-purpose grade duct tape
- Will not twist or curl during application
Technical InformationShurtape PC-600 General Purpose Grade Duct Tape
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film with a polyester/cotton blend cloth carrier
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 16%
- Core: 3" diameter
|Additional Product Information|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.