Duct Tape: General Purpose, Colored (PC 600C) Shurtape - Case
Shurtape PC-600 all-purpose grade cloth duct tape, available in a wide variety of colors, for use in industrial, plumbing, carpet, color-coding and splicing applications, as well as home and general repair applications, particularly where a discrete fix is needed. This high-tack, poly-coated duct tape conforms well to a variety of surfaces, tears easily by hand and will not twist or curl during application for ease of use.
24 Rolls per case for 2 inch
16 Rolls per case for 3 inch
- All-purpose grade duct tape
- Will not twist or curl during application
- Waterproof backing
- Available in a variety of colors
Technical InformationShurtape PC-600 General Purpose Grade Duct Tape
- Adhesive: natural rubber
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film with a polyester/cotton blend cloth carrier
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 16%
- Core: 3" diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.