Duct Tape: Premium Grade, Colored (PC 618) Shurtape - Roll
PC 618 performance grade cloth duct tape, 2 inch or 3 inch, available in a wide variety of colors, for holding, securing, seaming, repairing, bundling, splicing, packaging, color-coding and masking in HVAC, industrial, commercial, utilities, trucking and automotive applications, and can also be used as a condensation barrier in appliance assemblies. PC618 is easy to unwind and tear, conforms well to a variety of surfaces and offers excellent holding power, no matter the job.
- Performance grade duct tape
- Excellent tack, conformability and holding power
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Waterproof backing
- Available in a variety of colors
- Applicable Standards: FSI 15/SDI 25; UL 723
|Additional Product Information|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.