Duct Tape: Fluorescent (PC 619 2") Shurtape - Roll
Shurtape PC-619 specialty grade cloth duct tape, 2 inch, available in a selection of fluorescent colors, for color-coding, labeling, floor marking and book-binding, as well as stage preparation in the motion picture and audio/visual industries and general use in the hospitality, motorsports and floral industries. For use indoors and out, PC619 is conformable to a variety of surfaces, hand-tearable and easy to unwind off the roll.
- Specialty grade duct tape
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Waterproof backing
Technical InformationShurtape PC-619 Fluorescent Duct Tape
- Adhesive: natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene film with a polyester/cotton blend cloth carrier
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 16%
- Core: 3" diameter
|Additional Product Information|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.