Polyken 510 is perfect for when you need a neon fluorescent vinyl tape for applications such as high-visibility production cable bundling, Polyken 510 Gaffers Tape provides excellent properties. It's a fluorescent gaffer tape available in neon green, orange, pink and yellow for all your high-visibility and blacklight tape needs. This heavy-duty premium gaffer tape features a vinyl coating plus a waterproof, low-gloss and non-reflective backing. Polyken 510 gaffer tape offers residue-free removal and has a high tack for superior adhesion. Additionally, it offers low-VOC content and can help satisfy the EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials Adhesives & Sealants) under LEED. Please note that Polyken 510-Neon will fluoresce under a blacklight, but this is not glow-in-the-dark tape.
- Protecting and anchoring wiring in photography and film
- Vinyl bus seat repair
- Wrapping and bundling of wire, cables, metals and plastics
- Moisture- and dust-proof sealing of equipment cases and film canisters
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty vinyl coated waterproof cloth backing with excellent flexibility.
- High tack tape with excellent adhesion for superior performance.
- Non-reflective backing for low gloss.
- Retains flexibility and conformability in both low and high temperature applications.
- Clean removal adhesive.
- High thread count for a clean, straight tear.
Polyken 510-Neon Premium Fluorescent Gaffers Tape
Carrier/Backing: matte-finish vinyl coated cloth
Thickness: 11.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
VOC Content: < 1 g/L
Flame Spread Index: 15
Smoke Development Index: 5
Certifications: UL723; can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
Core: 3" diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.