Gaffer Tape: Glow-in-the-dark Specialty (P-661) Shurtape
P-661 Glow-in-the-dark specialty gaffer's tape 1 or 2 inch, for use in safety marking and a multitude of applications in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries. Constructed with a premium photo luminescent pigment that provides increased glow intensity and extended glow duration, P661 is hand-tearable in both directions, writable and printable with a non-smearing surface, conforms to complex 3D surfaces and removes cleanly when the job is done.
- Glow-in-the-dark specialty gaffer's tape
- High adhesion and tack
- Writable/printable with a non-smearing surface
- Hand-tearable in both directions
- Residue-free removal
- Applicable Standards: ASTM D-4236; ASTM E 2072
|Additional Product Information|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.