Masking Tape: Utility grade (CP 83) Shurtape
Shurtape CP 83 Utility grade, high adhesion masking tape for general purpose packaging, bundling, holding, splicing, tabbing and banding applications involving a variety of substrates. CP83 is an economical tape solution that offers quick stick and flexibility for the task at hand. 1" x 60yds or 2" x 60yds.
- Utility grade crepe paper masking tape
- High adhesion
- Excellent quick stick
- Easy to use on multiple surfaces
- Water- and oil-resistant
- Applicable Standards: ASTM D 6123/D 6123M-97 (2012), Type I
|Additional Product Information|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.