IPG 505 Painter Tape
Always Free Shipping On All Tape Orders, Rolls or Cases, With TapeMonster
PG505 Painter's Tape
A paint contractor industry staple. IPG Intertape™ PG505 Masking Tape, 1, 1 1/2, 2 inch, is a smooth crepe paper with a natural rubber adhesive used for general purpose masking. PG505 offers an excellent balance of quick stick, panel adhesion and holding properties. Due to it's high elongation properties, it will conform to most paint masking applications that require excellent cornering and clean removal. Not recommended for outdoor exposure. 60yrds
- Provides excellent balance of quick stick and holding properties under a wide range of temperature
- 1-day Clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Excellent tape for general purpose painting applications
- Made in USA.
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.