Shurtape P-68 Ultra Premium Grade Cloth Gaffers Tape
Always Free Shipping On All Tape Orders, Rolls or Cases, With TapeMonster
Shurtape P-68 Ultra Premium Grade Cloth Gaffer Tape
Shurtape P-68 Ultra-Premium Grade Gaffers Tape is a heavy-duty tape designed for your toughest jobs. This vinyl coated matte cloth tape is about 2 mils thicker than standard gaffers tape and also has a higher tensile strength for secure adhesion and binding. In addition, it has a waterproof backing, is abrasion resistant, and is rated for temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for premium performance even in extreme conditions.
Ultra-premium gaffers tape is ideal for any standard gaffer's applications, including securing carpets and cables, book binding and vinyl repair. It can also be used for hanging projector screens, repairing chair armrests and even to connect piping - the only limit is your imagination. Each roll tears easily without fraying for quick application and comes off residue-free. Available in black and white colors.
Features & Benefits
- High tensile strength.
- Waterproof backing.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Matte surface.
- Premium grade gaffer's tape
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Applicable Standards: CID A-A-1586A
Technical InformationShurtape P-68 Ultra Premium Grade Cloth Gaffers Tape
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: vinyl coated cloth
- Thickness: 13.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 59 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 60 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 5%
- Certifications: CID A-A 1586A; PM-85-Tested; T-428
- Core: 3" diameter
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.