tesa® 4334 Masking Tape
Always Free Shipping On All Tape Orders, Rolls or Cases, With TapeMonster
tesa® 4334 Precision Mask®
The combination of the highly equipped backing material and the outstanding special adhesive formulation allows easy removability up to 5 months after application, with 4 weeks of UV resistance. This enables multiple working processes in only one covering process.
Yellow High Performance Paint Masking Tape 3/4" x 55 yards
Yellow High Performance Paint Masking Tape 2" x 55 yards
- This tape is suited for almost all indoor paint works.
- tesa® 4334 Precision Mask is applicable with water-based paints and lacquers. It even works with high-class spatula techniques.
- It is suitable for a variety of common surfaces such as glass, aluminium, hard-PVC and wood.
- It is perfect for indoor applications when a precise razor-sharp paint edge is needed.
▪ Backing material: flat paper
▪ Total thickness: 90 μm 3.5 mils
▪ Type of adhesive: acrylic
▪ Adhesion to steel: 1.85 N/cm 16.9 oz/in
▪ Elongation at break: 4 %
▪ Tensile strength: 30 N/cm 17.1 lbs/in
▪ UV-resistance 8 weeks
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.