Permanent Bonding Double Coated Tape: (tesa® 51970)
Tesa® 51970 is a transparent double-sided tape consisting of a PP-film backing and a tackified adhesive. Mounting of plastic and wooden trims. Secure bonding even on critical materials such PP and PE. Excellent combination of high tack and adhesion. Good temperature resistance and outdoor suitability. Mounting of decorative materials and displays. Mounting of transparent signs and scales. Mounting and bonding in the appliance industry. tough, highly elastic film. Flame-retardant. Non yellowing. Moisture seal for floor joints in wet areas such as galleys, lavatories, and doorways.
tesa® 51970 features:
- Excellent combination of high tack and adhesion
- Secure bonding even on critical materials such as PP and PE and rough surfaces
- Good temperature resistance and outdoor suitability
- Mounting of plastic and wooden trims
- Mounting of decorative materials and displays
- Mounting of transparent signs and scales
tesa® 51970 is suitable for mounting and bonding applications in the appliance industry.
|tesa® 51970 Specification Sheet.|
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.
We Also Recommend
Safety Tape: Yellow/Black Caution Duct Tape (CDT-HS) Adhesive Tape Products