PC 618 performance grade cloth duct tape, 2 inch, available in a wide variety of colors, for holding, securing, seaming, repairing, bundling, splicing, packaging, color-coding and masking in HVAC, industrial, commercial, utilities, trucking and automotive applications, and can also be used as a condensation barrier in appliance assemblies. PC618 is easy to unwind and tear, conforms well to a variety of surfaces and offers excellent holding power, no matter the job.
- Performance grade duct tape
- Excellent tack, conformability and holding power
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Waterproof backing
- Available in a variety of colors
- Applicable Standards: FSI 15/SDI 25; UL 723
|Additional Product Information|
Safety Data Sheet
Regulatory Compliance Letter
Click here for Shurtape website.
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.