Shurtape CP 83
Shurtape CP 83 Utility grade, high adhesion masking tape for general purpose packaging, bundling, holding, splicing, tabbing and banding applications involving a variety of substrates. CP83 is an economical tape solution that offers quick stick and flexibility for the task at hand. 1" x 60yds or 2" x 60yds.
- Utility grade crepe paper masking tape
- High adhesion
- Excellent quick stick
- Easy to use on multiple surfaces
- Water- and oil-resistant
- Applicable Standards: ASTM D 6123/D 6123M-97 (2012), Type I
- Not recommended for exacting industrial masking, spray painting or oven baking applications
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.