Shurtape DF 642 Double-coated Cloth Tape
Always Free Shipping On All Tape Orders, Rolls or Cases, With TapeMonster
Tape Used For Carpet & Pad Installation
Industrial grade double-coated cloth tape used for carpet and pad installation at convention centers, arenas and hotels, as well as for general purpose holding and mounting applications. DF 642 offers aggressive adhesion, conformability and an easy-release liner, making it a versatile solution for a variety of tasks. The tape comes on a white siliconized paper release liner.
- Industrial grade double-coated cloth tape
- Adheres to smooth and irregular surfaces
Shurtape DF-642 Industrial-Grade Double Coated Cloth Tape
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber.
- Carrier/Backing: polyester/cotton blend cloth
- Release Liner: white siliconized paper
- Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 32 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 32 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Tack: 8 inches (rolling ball)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 225°F
- Core: 3" diameter
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.