Double Sided Tape - Polyken 108FR Carpet Tape
Three Reasons To Always Buy From Tape Monster.
- Free Shipping - No Minimums. Buy Rolls or Cases
- Amazon Pay & Paypal Also Excepted
- Amazon Login For Your Convenience
TapeMonster's So Confident Our Prices Are Lower, We Will Show You Our Competition's Prices, Using Google Shopping, by Clicking Here
Polyken 108FR Flame Retardant
Double Coated Cloth Carpet Tape
Is a double-sided cloth tape with flame retardant synthetic rubber adhesive. It is designed with a flame retardant cotton cloth and synthetic adhesive system that complies with FAR 25.853(a). Applications for Polyken 108 Double-Coated Carpet Tape include carpet installation on interior floors and on stairs of aircraft. It is used by companies such as Boeing, Douglas, Lockheed, major national and international airlines, as well as refurbishers. Polyken 108PE and Polyken 108FR is the same as Polyken 108 and just refers to the fact that the rolls ship with a PE (Polyethylene) release liner and is FR (Flame Retardant). Polyken 108FR natural rolls are cut from logs so various widths are available for purchase (the logs ship on standard Polyken cores). Polyken 108FR black comes pre-slit from Polyken so only the 2-inch wide size is available (Polyken ships them on cores labeled as Polyken 108).
Rolls Size 2" x 25yds
2" rolls / 24 per case
Polyken 108FR Black color, Flame Retardant, Double-coated Carpet Tape; Meets:
- BMS 5-133G, Type 1 ,Class 1 & 2
- BMS 5-133G, Type II, Class 2
- BAC5034-4, Sec 5.1a (1) (b)
- Airbus ABD0031 Para 7.4
- Embraer MEP 06-048
- Fokker FK05-121, FK05-197
- Bombardier DSC 91-8-1 & DSC 91-8-2
- Douglas DMS 1971
- Lockheed LAC C-24-1257
- FAR 25.853a
Features & Benefits
- Repositionable adhesive for easy installation.
- Good strength and elongation for easy tear, application and removal.
- Conformable and moisture resistant.
- Clean removal from most surfaces (AKA flame retardant double-sided gaffers tape).
- Aggressive bond for secure hold.
- Meets requirements for use by major aircraft manufacturers as well as major airlines.
Polyken 108FR Flame Retardant Double Coated Cloth Carpet Tape
Shelf Life: Twenty-four (24) months from DOM
- Adhesive: FR synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: FR cotton cloth
- Release Liner: polyethylene film (LDPE)
- Thickness: 15 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 13 mils (carrier, adhesive) 2 mils (liner)
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 55 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- Weight: 13 ounces per square yard
- Exiting Time: 1.5 seconds
- Burn Length: 4.5 inches
- Certifications: FAR 25.853(a), BMS 5-133, BAC5034-4 Sec 5.1.a(1)(b), Douglas DMS 1971, Lockheed LAC C-24-1257, Embraer MEP 06-048. Listed FK05-121 & FK05-197
- Core: 3" diameter
We Also Recommend
Polyken 1111 Lightweight Flame Retardant Carpet Tape [Double-sided]