Transparent Double-Sided Filmic Tape
Permanent Bonding Double Coated Tape
The Tesa 51970 is a transparent Double Sided Mounting Tape consisting of a PP-film backing and a tackified adhesive. It features excellent combination of high tack and adhesion, secure bond even on critical materials such as PP an PE rough surfaces, and good temperature resistance and outdoor suitability.
1/2 inch x 54.68 yards (12.5mm x 50 meters)
- 1 inch x 54.68 yards (25mm x 50 meters
- 2 inch x 54.68 yards (50mm x 50 meters)
tesa® 51970 is suitable for mounting and bonding applications in the appliance industry.
Double Sided Mounting Tape
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.