- • For general use in the convention, hospitality, exhibition and trade show industries.
- • Bundling wires, taping down cords, lighting and props.
- • Masking silk screen frames in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries.
- • Can also be used for protection and book-binding, color-coding, labeling and stage marking
• 24 Rolls per case for 2 inch
• 16 Rolls per case for 3 inch
- • Backing: Matte-finish coated cloth
- • Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- • Liner: NA
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, & 2.83 in
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel
||75 oz/in width
||8.21 N/10 mm
|Service Temperature Range
||50 F to 180 F
||10 C to 82 C
||50 lbs/in width
||87.6 N/10 mm
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.